Steaming dumplings in an electric cooker is a simple and foolproof method that yields delicious results every time. To make perfectly steamed dumplings, you’ll need to steam them for precisely 15 minutes. Here’s an easy recipe with step-by-step instructions to help you make the perfect steamed dumplings.This method is particularly useful for those without a kitchen, such as working professionals and students who rent apartments. Give it a try and enjoy delicious, piping hot steamed dumplings in the comfort of your own home.
The steps and tips of delicious steamed dumplings
- Do not thaw the frozen dumplings!!!
- Oil the bottom of pot to prevent dumplings sticking
- Pour 1 cup of water into the steam cooker (just enough to steam dumplings for about 10-15 minutes).
- After the steam cooker is done cooking, open the pot lid to let the heat come out, and then cover the pot lid
- Wait for 3-5 minutes after the pot lid is covered, and then you can get delicious dumplings